SAFEX Webinar No.1
Lessons Learnt From Past Incidents
SAFEX International invites you to attend our first Webinar to be held on 8 March 2021 in the following time Zones:
- USA/Europe – 3-5pm Madrid Time -Chair: Andrea Sanchéz Krellenberg.
- Asia Pacific – 4- 6 pm Cleveland Time- Chair: Dr Noël Hsu.
The Webinar will be presented over a 2 Hour period with the following programme (Presentation 20 min-discussion/questions 10 min):
- 1. Lessons Learned linked to the management of Administrative Safeguards.
Presenters: Manuel Macias/ Ignacio Madera (MAXAM).
- 2. Feed hopper initiation from a slap and shoot event in the manufacturing of shock tube.
Presenter: Dr Martin Held (Austin Powder).
- 3. Incident of a Multiblend Truck during a loading of ANFO: causes, analysis, evolution.
Presenters: David Jaquet (EPC Groupe).
- 4. Why Emergency Planning is Critical in Risk Management.
Presenter: Dr Noël Hsu (ORICA).
Please register for the webinar using the attached form and distribute to the members in your company who are interested in attending. Registration is open until 25 February 2021.